View Single Post
Old 08.02.2006, 12:50 PM   #105
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Man you guys are crazy

Imagine by lennon is a beautiful fucking song. it is a song about anarchy and freethought and humanism. it is beautiful.

I will survive is also a fucking burner of a song. it lasts because it is amazing and proud and loud and tells shitty men to FUCK OFF

I find it hard to choose any one song I hate, because I hate whole outputs by musicians (black eyed peas, whitney houston, boy bands, etc)

but I will choose three songs that make me want to rake my ears with wire brushes never to hear again

Barracuda - Heart (and anything by Heart)
Every Rose has it's thorn - Poison
Wanted Dead or Alive - Bon Jovi

if you want to place me in a murderous rage at yr party, play any of these songs.