Thread: Ghosts
View Single Post
Old 08.14.2008, 08:46 AM   #117
MellySingsDoom
invito al cielo

MellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantankerous
it's okay. i didn't think you were being mean or anything, i was just saying.

i wasn't going to say anything about these uh, circumstances because someone will undoubtedly come around and say it's all in my head or something to that effect because of how notoriously paranoid i am but it's not that, this is different than when i feel paranoid.
so um well. okay here. i was playing ouija and a bunch of other stuff yesterday and it was kind of very weird and i guess you could say it wasn't going very well, probably because i'd never used it here in this apartment before. and now this business with the cat and these really weird eerie feelings, i don't even have the air conditioner on and i'll get really cold all of a sudden and go put a sweater on and i'm still cold...just all these things that i don't feel right about even though i would consider myself to be pretty experienced with all this business.

Ah, it begins to make a little more sense now - through your use of the ouija, you may have (without meaning to, of course) contacted/"released" a spirit which is not entirely benign....perhaps that is what you and your cat are picking up on...