Thread: Ghosts
View Single Post
Old 08.14.2008, 08:40 AM   #112
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Cantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toilet & Bowels
sorry, i didn't mean for you to think i was being mean. why won't you disclose the circumstances?
it's okay. i didn't think you were being mean or anything, i was just saying.

i wasn't going to say anything about these uh, circumstances because someone will undoubtedly come around and say it's all in my head or something to that effect because of how notoriously paranoid i am but it's not that, this is different than when i feel paranoid.
so um well. okay here. i was playing ouija and a bunch of other stuff yesterday and it was kind of very weird and i guess you could say it wasn't going very well, probably because i'd never used it here in this apartment before. and now this business with the cat and these really weird eerie feelings, i don't even have the air conditioner on and i'll get really cold all of a sudden and go put a sweater on and i'm still cold...just all these things that i don't feel right about even though i would consider myself to be pretty experienced with all this business.