View Single Post
Old 08.20.2015, 05:55 AM   #47203
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!

you have spotty-fried, yes? do a search for "modas" (album) and you should get 6 volumes of this good stuff. zizi has one, there are 5 others i'm working through. the 2nd i like better-- seems to be about emigrants going to work in factories-- or at least that's what i invent when i distinguish various loose words. it's great though.

at the end of each-- i don;t know what to call it-- the chorus goes briefly bananas like a bunch of alley cats. i wish there was a track of pure that.
Thanx, will listen at least Zizi-part some of these days (going to go outside home for few days).
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|