View Single Post
Old 10.30.2013, 12:04 AM   #30
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
I had no idea there were different song listings for, 'Are You Experienced.' Searched it out on Google / Discogs and the biggest difference is on the American / Canadian release. Also, on something called the 'Arthur Douglas' series???

Get this: there is a Polydor version from 67 that doesn't even include, "Purple Haze."
Yes, also the original track version (I think it was the first in UK) didnīt include Purple Haze, Hey Joe & the Wind Cries Mary, there was Red House, Can You See Me & remember instead of those. I think before 67 it was very common US versions had the hitsingles including, UK didnīt. And I think very many already know Beatles & Stones albums are almost totally different (even the album names & covers) before 67.

About Canadian releases, there were different tracklists also in the seventies & eighties releases. I used to have canadian version of Jethro Tull Benefit, where was Teacher instead of Alive & Well and Living In. And I still have canadian version of first Iron Maiden-album where is Sanctuary as a some kind of "bonus" (itīs not in the end of the album, itīs on middle of b-side). I prefer original versions with original tracklists, but this album I have kept. Many collectors at least here Finland donīt respect canadian versions at all, but to me itīs totally same from which country the album is made as long as the covers & tracklists are original. Of course original version of the album is always the original, but theyīre also quite expensive (just bought original UK Hendrix Smash Hits & it WAS expensive).
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|