View Single Post
Old 09.19.2013, 02:26 PM   #3191
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
love how suchfriends is playing the IDIOT game of blaming obama as if he was an omnipotent controller of everything the state does. this game is absolutely fucking redundant and is like a religious fantasy. obama does not sit there issuing omnipotent directives that are carried out.

its so easy to say "obama increased the wars and deportations! its all so evil! but my beautiful soul is pure!".

ok then - how many deportations do you think should have happened? zero?

and yeah, obama "increased the scope" of iraq and afghanistan. exactly. thats exactly what he did. exactly.

or i could just talk to a wall. because i have no interest in hearing what you are going to say in response since its predictable and doesn't come down to anything more concrete than idealistic sloganeering designed to aggrandize you. enlighten us all to how racism is bad etc.! thanks so much.

you can always rely on idiot peasants to take the media simulacrum of the great leader too cartoonish extremes and then make bank and vote off their collective hysteria. i use the word idiot peasants because that is essentially what anyone who takes persona over policy seriously is and how they are viewed by the state.

i mean, debate laws and issues of the state, what policy should be different etc. but attributing it all to a dark overlord is fucking retarded and does the opposite of helping.

debating personalities is a retards game. or a childrens version of how the world works for people who refuse to consider the states role in anything other than absolutist moral binaries.

also - things the state does does not = things obama approves of.

your repeated refusal to do anything but bitch about things you dont like while refusing to even research anything he has actually done or said means the conversation is pointless. obama is the real villian and we can just make up things and attribute them to him then blame him for the bush era police state which without him wouldnt even BE in the fucking media. blame the guy trying to clean up the mess for the guy who made the mess. very good.
dead_battery is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|