View Single Post
Old 05.11.2012, 04:23 AM   #25
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
I don't know whether Justin Bieber sucks or not because I don't know if I have ever heard any of his records. Chances are that if I checked him out and didn't like his songs, I'd get over it very, very quickly. Why? Because getting offended by a pop star to such an extent you think they have invented the wheel and they own it makes you look like a naive moron intent on defending your own front garden from intruders while pretending that you will achieve anything other than one more gate being forced into. Besides, I have always been of the opinion that if you feel you have to constantly explain why you enjoy ANYTHING to a crowd of boring fuckers like a huge chunk of Sonic Youth's fanbase you fail to grasp anything in life. It's the sort of opinion an individual who has reached a certain degree of maturity generally has. Said degree of maturity can affect you early on in life and saves you from useless concerns like the one expressed on the first post in this thread.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|