View Single Post
Old 12.15.2011, 11:44 AM   #6410
E. Noisefield
the end of the ugly

E. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's asses
I shouldn't even probably read this thread. Anything involving free live shows is dangerous for me. I have a strange and unhealthy obsession with the live music of certain bands.

Not even my absolute favorite bands, necessarily. I don't really go out of my way for SY shows, for instance. But when it comes to Phish, I can spend weeks doing nothing but downloading, listening to, and thinking about downloading and listening to their shows.

Guided by Voices as well.
And My Morning Jacket.
The dead, hello?
None of these bands would be ni a top 10 list of mine, though I love them all a lot. But something about them makes me want to hear everything they've ever put to tape.

It's funny, I have like 90 SY or SY-related albums and only about... hmm... 10 live shows at most, but they're my favorite band.

But I have books, backup hard drives, and tapes beyond tapes by Phish.

So I'm just gonna leave that as my 2 cents and gtfo. I can't afford to go on another bipolar Phish freakout.

The GBV thing is more EP's, but live shows qualify too.
E. Noisefield is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|