View Single Post
Old 03.18.2008, 11:13 PM   #1061
Johnny "Magic Fingers"
children of satan

Johnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's asses
How's it going?

I've just joined up (again).

My name is Johnny N. I'm a Leo born in the year of the Tiger (Hence the cat theme - I hope that avatar thing works). I live in Melbourne Australia and I'm a Sound Artist/Composer/Writer/Designer/Unemployed.

I was hanging around here a couple of years ago under the guise of 'Sonicbuzz". You might remember me. I'd be alarmed if you did 'cause I wasn't one of these 1000000+ posters. I only did about 200 odd posts before I was kicked out for having an old internet system. We-ll, something like that.

So - what am I into?

Nicotine, Valium, Viconin, Marijuana, Ecstasy and Alcohol... whoops, that's someone else.

Me? I'm into Sonic Youth, Blondie, The Kills, Radiohead, Coltrane, Hendrix, Guitars, Noise, Avante Garde, Pussy Cats, Naughty Cartoons, Drones, Squeaks, Fuzz, Nick Cave, noir, night, the origin of the universe, Greenpeace, WSPA, Oxfam, Star Wars, Ren&Stimpy, Kubrick, Family Guy, Clint Eastwood, 70s kitch, sophistication and maybe nicotine, valium ...... (And yeah - I like to be funny/silly).

I love chatting with intelligent people. You can disagree with everything I believe in, but if you got brains - I'm sure we can work something out. One of the things that saddens me the most is uninformed, uneducated and uninterested people. I believe if everyone had access to knowledge and were taught to question things and not just passively accept everything - the world would be onto something. Or something like that...

You can tell (Okay, maybe you can't) that I'm on a public computer. If I was doing this at home, I'd edit this thing so many times before I press 'send'. Curse my old G4 OS9.2 MAC. One day I will get my trendy MacPro Laptop and then everything will work. I know when I read this back, it'll seem rushed.

Oh well - that's showbiz. Best wishes to you all....
Aloha.
Johnny "Magic Fingers" is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|