View Single Post
Old 02.13.2015, 09:47 AM   #38543
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Tobacco killed 480,000 Americans in 2013, according to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention. Alcohol killed 29,001 in the same year.

By comparison, heroin, prescription drugs, including opiods (pain killers) and benzodiazapines (anti-anxiety medication) and cocaine, the drugs with the highest number of deaths other than tobacco and alcohol, combined to kill 4,202 Americans.

Marijuana, which is legal for recreational use in Washington and Colorado, did not cause any deaths, according to the CDC.

from the Houston Chronicle.

BTW, it seems that in Washington state the govt sold many many more weed-grow licenses than weed-sell licenses, and so the price has bottomed out. high grade skunk and 'dro is going for $800 a POUND in places!!