View Single Post
Old 09.20.2013, 02:07 PM   #161
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
True, but a rivarly is also built in the playoffs more so than the season unless we're talking about the Giants and the Cowboys who every year face off for a crucial division determining season game.. So really its only 0-1 and while that isn't great for Texas, it means with y'all quickly rising in the AFC that this year you will probably get another chance at it, and I have to wait to see how this Ravens roster gels together this season before I decide who I am favoring in a potential play-off game. At this stage it goes to the Ravens by default, but this season can quickly unravel due to injuries and Texans could get the advantage by the post-season.

Remember that Manning and Brady have both only played the Ravens 3 times (1-2 against Manning but 2-1 against Brady), yet those are considered legitimate play-off rivalries, and was the fucking icing on the cake when we beat BOTH Manning AND Brady last January. Ravens fans would have been happy enough even to lose the Superbowl after the joy of sending both those fuckers home in early exits, and on the road at that? I dare say the Ravens may go down as one of the best post-season road teams in NFL history, we're 14-7 all time in the post-season and yet only THREE of those victories were in Baltimore!!! That is why we never give two fucks about seeding, Ravens know we can go onto anyone's field in the play-offs and send them packing

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|