View Single Post
Old 04.29.2011, 04:01 AM   #59
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
fuck yeah, this might be my favorite krallice album. four 12-ish minute songs in a row that just rule. this is epic as fuck and amazing. the last two tracks are my faovirte, especially Telluric Rings ..... some of the coolest riffs ever.

amazing album. also has their best production. i've read a few people saying they're getting sick of krallice's sound, but man i can't get enough... these are musicians being pushed to the limits at every second of every song. it's complex, but not in a dicking-around way... these guys are just playing fast, and they're palying SMART. in the song i mentioned, the change about 3 minutes in comes with no indication, no fills, no warning, just suddenly the song -- which wasn't "slow" by any means -- gets 10x faster... the way the songs shift and flow.. just mindboggling...

this band never fatigues... it's inhumanly awesome.... the constantly interlocking guitar lines, tremolo picked forever, are beautiful.... probably the only metal I can call "Beautiful", without it containing any stereotypical "slow clean except for a delay pedal guitar" parts... in fact, that's the best thing aboutt hisb and, it's devoid of cliche...

this is their best prdocued album and the songs are some fot heir best. this thing just kills. it can probably be an exhausting listen if you're not in tyhe mood for it, but if you really pay attention to what's going on, it's some of them most midnbloiwing music ever made....

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|