View Single Post
Old 02.18.2011, 05:20 PM   #54
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Annwn!!!!!! AMAZING album that no one EVER talks about!

Mick Barr has a shit-ton of albums that are impossible to find, little guitar-only things he's done, self-released, limited to like 20 copies. Sure would be nice to come across these soemtimes but I doubt it. Dude has just done too many cool things. I used to be pretty conflicted on his style, because the more I listened, the more interesting I found it, how it seemed limited and simplified -- like I said, minimal -- but also all over the place and cramming in as many notes as possible, as fast as possible, all the time. It's weird, because "INSANE, FAST, CRAZEEEEEEEE" music can get so boring so quickly, yet there's something so refreshing about, like, Orthrelm or Crom-Tech, and I don't know exactly what. Their sound just hits the right spot for me.

There's a new GORGUTS coming?! Obscura is my favorite DM record of all time..... by far...

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|