View Single Post
Old 06.15.2013, 05:14 PM   #393
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
I think Amnesiac is better than Kid A. just saying.

I don't, but I like it. And I like all of their albums from post 1995, but they went from 60 to 0 in 8 months flat, if you know what I mean. And they were poised for some seriously crazy shit back then. I don't know that they'll ever sound much different than they have for the past 13 years. Most bands, no matter how shitty or boring, undergo bigger personality shifts over 13 years than Radiohead, who were the chameleons of rock, for a while there.

Louder- if it's any consolation, most people are idiots, almost all hip hop fans are idiots. It doesn't surprise me, and it's probably a good sign that people are disappointed.

Let's just hope Pitchfork isnt. I know people more hate than love it at this point, but it still impacts the collective unconscious of fandom in some undeniable ways. I am convinced that it may impact my views on music without my even knowing it, so I generally steer clear of it entirely. Minds are weak.
Anyway, if they blacklist it, or don't give it at least an 8, watch as the world around you slowly starts to lose interest.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|