View Single Post
Old 10.23.2009, 02:34 PM   #33
knox
invito al cielo

knox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadDiscoDildo
I havent listened to enough of their music, but the gist I get is yeah, Julian has alot of cheesey synth bullshit with cheesy bullshit hooks. Sean tries to be more artistic with it but either fails or tries to hard.

Eitherway, neither of them will EVER write a song like Mother. John confronted his darkest demons in song, the other two act like their father was never murdered...from what I see at least.

They are chickenshit artists...

Im going to listen to plastic ono band right now actually....

What happened to that "favorite scream" thread...

I forgot to put John Lennon's screams at the end of Mother...

Mommy dont GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

DDAAAAAAAADy come hooome

well there is a song sean wrote called 1st hamburger or something like that - im not a fan mind you (but its not a bad song) - but he said in an interview it was about how his father had this macrobiotic diet and when he finally accepted his father was dead he decided to have a burger as a symbolic act or something, i dont even have a point but to say that at least sean seems to have written one song about his fathers death?

knox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|