View Single Post
Old 03.22.2015, 03:01 PM   #408
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genteel Death
I thought that meant Kim now enjoys casual sex in the open air. Hands up who never loved the thrill of getting laid like stray cats in building sites.

Hands up who never loved the thrill of getting laid like stray cats in building sites-- hilarious-- a great turn of phrase

when i was a kid i got lice from playing in a building site. after that it was hard to find such places tempting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genteel Death
I wonder what she thinks about cottaging.

ha ha, you beast-- this one really drove home the irony

anyway, i'll try the earnest approach:

Quote:
Originally Posted by forgetmeknots
Oh, and I didn't quite get the last part about making out in a car, especially the book ending like that, but hey, like Kim wrote herself, that didn't sound like her, but maybe she has changed. Good for her.

i actually loved that passage and took it as signifying that she had moved on and was starting to have fun again-- nothing else happened, she had a plane to catch, she knew the guy was a player, etc-- so it's a good light-hearted ending, and i was glad for it after all the torment and humiliation she had to endure. good for her i say.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|