View Single Post
Old 05.24.2016, 09:11 AM   #2038
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
So, you didn't like it? 'Cause last I heard you liked it more now that you'd heard the "real" one.

Are you going to humor me by telling me what the hook was that lasted 2˝ minute hook was? Refusal to do so translates directly to an admission of your previous exaggeration on your part.

Nah i don't remember the hook because i didn't like it. I also didn't like the beat. Damn you i was trying to be diplomatic but you keep pushing the issue.

Quote:

If that wasn't the case, I heartily believe you should admit to exaggerating. C'mon man, you fuck with me like a pimple that won't pop. You should be able to take a bit of medicine from me when you dig yourself into a hole like this.

I ain't mad at you its all good. If i am exaggerating i honestly didn't realize it. I legit sat down to listen to the song. I thought the beat was wack and i really didn't like the hook, especially that raunchy guitar. Maybe a minute felt like two, who knows? My point was i honestly and openly tried to listen to the song. I skipped forward and backward honestly looking for the rap and kept finding that annoying ass hook.

Are you happ now? See what you made me do? I didn't want to be rude and shit on your song bro but you had to keep Pusha the issue

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|