Thread: Parents.
View Single Post
Old 12.19.2006, 11:10 PM   #36
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norma J
And your mom sticks with him? Just have a chat over a beer with him. He'll losen up and then you get beer.

He's all she has. When my mom re-married to him, she was unemployed, had 3 children to feed (me and two brothers), and was single for a year so she really needed to get with somebody fast. Other than the financial aspects, I don't understand why she stands up to him. She challenges some of things that he says though (like the lunch thing I described), but it's rare.

As for the beer, he questions me for about 10 minutes about the beer whenever I'm in posession of a bottle, and plus I'm legal age.

"what's that?"
me: a beer
"where did you get it?"
me: I bought it
"why did you buy it?"
me: Because I like it maybe?
*yelling* You're low on money, you're going to start paying rent

But really, I don't like complaining about my parents. It makes me feel self derogatory and juvenile