View Single Post
Old 10.11.2016, 01:17 PM   #1131
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
fucking shit. nigger jokes??? you live among rednecks. here we have only reznecks.

but no, really, we have rednecks too.

after trump started his bullshit i was selling some merchandise for weekend fun a some cowboy looking bitchman blanco asked me how did i sneak into this country. i laughed to his face and said the mayflower.

of course other people who were around the crowd found him really stupid and embarrassing and apologized for him. i told them thank you but i'm not affected by the stupid words of uneducated fools.

(plus, had he started some real shit i had a knife in my pocket and a gun in the truck haa haaa haaa. i kept this to myself though.) (hey, i'm just a rezneck--by adoption anyway).

I'm not sure how much you're joking exactly, but here's how much I'm joking: 0.
Yeah, nigger jokes. Like, a lot of them. Also weird black-label racist country music playing from backyard stereos. So.. more nigger jokes. And people driving pickups with MASSIVE confederate flags flapping in the breeze.

That's how shit is here. There's also a stable liberal contingent among the upper class here. "green" and eco folks... but they care more about fracking than social justice. They don't know what it's like to be poor, so they don't even mingle with the "nigger joke" lot.

Yes, I live among rednecks.
It's extremely uncomfortable. My last car was vandalized because it had an Obama sticker.

I'm not built for this. I'm from fucking western Washington! I was raised by women in a multicultural city with two gay uncles. How the fuck did I end up here?! Oh yeah I took a ton of drugs and washed out of grad school. Haaaa!

Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|