View Single Post
Old 10.11.2016, 12:12 PM   #1126
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
How is your state faring? Might make you feel better. Or worse.

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/...tion-forecast/

(Dang New Mexico! You're so sexy.)

Wow... made me feel better actually.

But I'm not sure I trust the data. My home state is a solid, hard blue. My current state is a sky blue. I don't see evidence of this anywhere in my area though. Trump signs are everywhere, as I said. People are staying willfully ignorant of policy issues and are conveniently ignoring everything Trump's said and done in public.

Then again, I do have a neighbor who joked about putting a "nigger" through a wood chipper. Perhaps I have relocated to the real deal valley of the shadow of death. Racism and sexism are just "life" here. So normal for so many people that I honestly believe they don't believe it exists.

On the upside, Newsweek is pummeling Trump, taking a very obvious stance. They're beginning to publish articles about what "will" happen "when" Hillary becomes president.

Not that Trump supporters read Newsweek, or Time, or the NY TIMES, Washington Post, or anything for that matter. They get their news from conservative radio jocks and Facebook memes.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|