View Single Post
Old 04.12.2012, 05:49 AM   #263
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by spenno
That sound's pretty much ruined the last few SY and Dino Jr albums for me.

It's plain awful - SYR9 was such a breath of fresh air, I could finally appreciate what Steve was playing again. It's not only the drums, the entire mix on The Eternal sounds as though the treble is shaved off - the guitars don't have any bite at all.

It's a shame.
Yeah, Syr9 music is just great but also sounding is very great! I wonder why they havenīt recorded most of their "official" material with Aaron Mullan?

After I had written that, I watched the discography-page and noticed Aaron has been also in both Rather Ripped and the Eternal recordings. But maybe Agnello really have the last word in sounds? Because in my opinion all Syr-material that is recorded by Wharton or Aaron is just sounding great! By the way why name of Wharton hasnīt been anywhere in SY-recordings nowdays?
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|