View Single Post
Old 06.01.2016, 09:21 AM   #2120
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
Back with wack rhymes that don't rhyme and have no cleverness and no quality whatsoever.....

Oh come on, that ambidextrous line is fucking awesome.

Granted, I haven't heard the track in full yet. Don't have time to now. But I kinda doubt you and I are going to agree about this one. You, who hate Jay, and I, who love him despite his many (many, many) missteps.

I just want that fire motherfucker who blew my mind with Reasonablr Doubt, Blueprint, Black Album, American Gangster and Blurprint III back (and who solidly impressed me, on occasion, on Vol.1 & 2, Kingdom Come, and MCHG).

I just want Jay-Z to make one more killer album. Not one with Beyoncé... She doesn't need him, and would only make him sound lame. Just another Muhammad Ali of hip-hop joint before he goes geriatric.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|