View Single Post
Old 02.03.2018, 12:16 AM   #40564
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
oh no no, my vortec engine was $1400, the rest was labor.

$5k is too fucking much. i mean for $5k i could have gotten a crate engine with a 3-year / 100k mile warranty (check out jasper engines) installed by a certified jasper mechanic that honors the warranty. but i went cheap w/ the used engine and 1-month warranty lol. i just needed the truck for a year into the future so that’s what i did. [eta; check this: https://www.jasperengines.com/crate-engines ]

you gotta dig a little deeper into the network, im not shittin ya. forget dealerships and that whole assortment of punks (nothing punk about them). save your money and go with the independents (also german cars will cost you more).

go where the inmigrantes get their cars fixed— it’s a whole universe out there. some real wizards. i found the frugal car yoda around my parts.

BUT yeah to carpooling and walking and bicycle. it’s better to drive less, no doubt. cars will kill us all in the end. look at poor louisiana choking in toxic fumes and drowning in poison.

since i moved my truck went from being a daily commuter to a weekend ride. slowly restoring it as an off-road/recreational thing. but i gotta fix up las bicicletas next because MOAR FUN TO PEDAL.

ETA: german cars are $$$ and a pain to fix
(but what fun to drive ha ha)
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|