View Single Post
Old 05.06.2006, 12:26 AM   #33
jennthebenn
expwy. to yr skull

jennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's asses
there's a silver lining in every cloud...we're getting tix to see cat power instead in nyc on the 10th. maybe a horrifying prospect to some of you, but losing out on seeing sy in a small historic club packed with industry folks is worth it to be in ny for the weekend before, seeing a good show and hanging out with friends. can't say either pantophobia or myself feel the same way over not getting tickets as we did this morning.

also, i've seen cat power 5 times before. i have seen her completely break down and i've also seen her be absolutely mesmerizing. i know the horror stories. check out the recent footage from this tour and you'll see why we're actually excited about seeing her a 6th time. she actually seems to be enjoying herself, dancing for christ's sake.
jennthebenn is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|