View Single Post
Old 06.09.2016, 09:11 AM   #47987
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel
Holy Fuck. Sounds like the Chemical Brothers went and bought a guitar.

The for carnation. yawn.

Sorry you feel that way. I really like the new Holy Fuck record, and don't think it sounds anything like Chemical Brothers at all. Also, Chemical Brothers did feature guitars in many tracks over the years, so..
But really, sorry you're not liking it.

Re: the For Carnation- I think this is the first time I've ever heard this group mentioned here, which seems odd. But I sometimes forget they ever existed, so whatever.

I recently played the '07 Touch and Go re-release of Promised Works for the first time in forever and quite in enjoyed it. If you're "yawning" because you're bored by the For Carnation, I'd recommend listening to something that doesn't bore you. If it's because you're tired, I'd recommend a nap.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|