View Single Post
Old 11.27.2010, 03:00 AM   #68
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Lawrence
If you ever wondered why the tracklist begins with Inhuman, it's because on the original LP, the label of side one had a picture of the cover, and the label of side two had the tracklist of side 2 labelled "this:", followed by the tracklist of side 1 labelled "that:" - but when they copied this for the CD, they eliminated the 'this' and 'that' identifiers but left the track list in side 2/side 1 order.

Fascinating eh?

Some may think this is very boring, but I love the details that is associated with rock music!

But into my question about that tracklist: Do you mean that in the original album Inhuman is first song on the second side? Because in my blast first re-release itīs the last song of first side and world looks red is first song in the second side. That also confused me a little bit when I got the vinyl.
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|