View Single Post
Old 04.21.2009, 07:28 PM   #84
radarmaker
the end of the ugly

radarmaker kicks all y'all's assesradarmaker kicks all y'all's assesradarmaker kicks all y'all's assesradarmaker kicks all y'all's assesradarmaker kicks all y'all's assesradarmaker kicks all y'all's assesradarmaker kicks all y'all's assesradarmaker kicks all y'all's assesradarmaker kicks all y'all's assesradarmaker kicks all y'all's assesradarmaker kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toilet & Bowels
they are shit, but i don't get that as being deliberate, why do you say they are?

'cos the whole thing is a deconstruction of typical TV comedy, right? Unless I'm just reading too much into it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarramkrop
What's not shit then, radarmaker?

Don't get me wrong - the Comedy Vehicle is the best UK comedy show I've seen in ages and Stewart Lee is without equal in this country today, but there's no disguising the fact that every single one of the sketches is fucking dire and serves only to badly reiterate a point he's already made much more succinctly.

But yeah, props to Lee & Charlie Brooker for bringing 2 regular weekly doses of rationalism to the nation's screens. And being funny while they do it. Just lose the fucking sketches next time.
radarmaker is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|