Thread: The Fall
View Single Post
Old 06.24.2008, 11:30 AM   #98
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Saying 'people eulogise the Fall too much' is pretty much the same mis-placed emotional investment that people (like me) give to saying they're the best thing since sliced bread.

I'll say that I've never got anyone trying to convince me I'm wrong when I eulogise about Hank Williams or Bach (my other all-timers), but the Fall seem to evoke a certain disdain in people.

And, on the subject of football, as a non-football fan I find the fondue-footballers are infinitely less interesting than people who do like football or people who don't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|