View Single Post
Old 06.14.2007, 11:13 PM   #112
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
yank crime is great. one of the only cd's i've bought on reccomendations without hearing a single song. strangely, i bought it at a pawn shop for $3, when at the time it was going for about $75-100 on ebay/amazon. oop, you see. it was the interscope radio promo version even. loved it loved it lovedi t. bought it the same day as loveless and the queen is dead, at the same pawn shop (also, this pawn shop had a raincoats cd which was worth a lot but i never bought it and it had flipper - generic, which i sold a few years ago for $40 )... anywho, yank crime is amazing. drive like jehu didn't have a bad song. and it was reissued, paulybee, with bullet train to vegas and the amazing hand over fist. anyone ever heard the band bullet train to vegas? they sound like the blood brothers with better riffs and some fucking POP parts. still gay though. for an example of what blood brothers would sound like if they were good, peep the ultra dolphins.

anyway, yank crime, one of my all time favs, though i strangely prefer the simpler, less noisey hot snakes. odd, considering every hot snakes riff is basically just ripping off the wipers but whatever.

this thread is fucking EPIC.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|