View Single Post
Old 08.14.2018, 03:47 PM   #4505
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
i dont get where you stand on the issues i guess. or what you mean by “collusion.”

Thought I had explained it......even gave the reason why I thought they shut him down!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor_Peltor
PLEASE UNDERSTAND......a single platform didn’t shut Alex Jones down because of something he said and then after some backlash and bad press, the other platforms decided to flex their self righteousness.

So why was Alex Jones shut down?

The elections are coming up and the left is desperate.

This December will be six years since Sandy Hook occurred.

The Comet Pizzagate Conspiracy occurred two years ago.

I’m not a listener of the Alex Jones Show, but I’m willing to wager he hasn’t broached the topic of those incidents recently on his show.

It’s very clear FB, YouTube, iTunes and Spotify didn’t shut Alex Jones down back when he was actually pushing his conspiracy theories.

NO NO NO - they shut him down now, months before the election????

Collusion = the social media platforms came together and shut him down at the same time!!!

If the above Social media platforms would’ve shut him down two and six years ago when he was actually screaming these things, Hillary Clinton very well could be our President today!!!

For those who think Alex Jones doesn’t have many listeners or in no way could influence an election, according to the Megyn Kelly Interview, Alex Jones was averaging 83 million viewers to his website in the months leading up to the 2016 election.

Many say Alex Jones is no different than Art Bell or Rush Limbaugh. All three taking on a persona that best promotes their radio shows.
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|