View Single Post
Old 08.14.2018, 12:22 AM   #4501
Skuj
invito al cielo

Skuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's asses
Looks like I'm missing some tesla fun since I put him on ignore? (And no, I am not tempted to unignore and have a look. I saw enough.)

That vindictive small-minded evil fuck purposely did not mention McCain today at the bill signing in front of military personnel. He thanked dozens of people but not McCain, who the bill was named after!! Then, later in the day, he found a way to disparage the man.

Nevermind that McCain is dying.

Trump is not qualified to lick McCain's shoes. McCain shows a degree of class and thoughtfulness that Trump will never come close to matching. (Although, I'll never comprehend Palin.)

Trump thinks the laughter and applause of military people at such gatherings means that they adore him. I think his treatment of McCain today is one big reason why many military people hate him. What was Trump doing when McCain was POW? "I like heroes who aren't captured, ok?"

Trump literally makes me fucking vomit.

I'm 36 years RCAF. You all know how I feel.