View Single Post
Old 02.07.2012, 10:33 AM   #15393
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses

okay, before i'm booed out of here lemmi say that i was expecting this mooby to be *utter shit*, but i ordered it cuz it was in a list and i had a plan to watch this whole list of movies, so here it comes and *it was a lot better than i expected*.

i mean, spielberg's productions are always fucking impeccable, sure, but his take on science fiction isn't always great and he can go for the money too quickly-- minority report for example was mediocre and ham-handed and i can't even remember it in spite of the great effects.

but this shit was something else, it was pretty good actually, and the creepy child actor who sees dead people played a good robot, really good-- kubrick was supposed to make that movie and he didn't because he didn't think there was a kid actor who could play this part. but the creepy kid somehow makes it work.

i was suprised. i'll give it 4/5 though netflix predicted i'd give it only 3. the thing is, the story was good, it wasn't "easy", and i think i'm gonna look for the original brian aldiss story and check it out.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|