View Single Post
Old 09.14.2011, 10:31 AM   #40186
louder
invito al cielo

louder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
yeah I feel like I didn't love Nostalgia, but Frank Ocean has plenty of potential. Nas & Drake I'm interested in hearing for sure. I'm still on the fence about Ross. As far as upcoming hip hop for 2011, I guess I'm most excited to hear if Ghostface actually releases Supreme Clientele II.
Nas got back to work with AZ and producers from Illmatic, plus he's been on fire lately - Nasty, and his verse on Outro.
Ross keeps getting better with each album. his biggest advantage is his excellent ear for beats. his verse on Devil in a New Dress was amazing, and Teflon Don was one of the best rap albums in 2010. if he makes more soulful tracks like Tears of Joy instead of the hard shit (which he's been planning to AFAIK), then he could easily come up with a masterpiece.
Drake is taking the time to craft a perfect album this time, as opposed to TML which was a bit rushed, and had too many features.
louder is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|