View Single Post
Old 05.12.2008, 06:08 AM   #14
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
whats worse about this whole situation is the fact that the burmese leaders dont really seem to care either and are slowing down the aid coming into the country and not accepting some or foreign aid workers thereby raising the death toll by many thousands.

i care because its actual people actually dying and seeing piles of dead bodies on the news and seeing pictures dead children makes me cry to be honest. i cant hear about a dissaster or tragedy and not think about the people affected or care about them. that might seem hippy or whatever but its just the way i feel.

|@ <------- Euphoric brain cell just moments before expiration
V

_ \ / _
PING <-------- moments later
/ \

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljhxq...isruo1_500.gif

jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|