View Single Post
Old 03.03.2016, 03:34 PM   #62
Drjohnrock
children of satan

Drjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's asses
.Trump has a ton of baggage he has left behind in his life, one of those is his son-in-law Jared Kushner who is a NYC slumlord. He is currently cited by the city for turning off the heat this winter in rent stablized apts. But Americans probably won't care, frankly they're too stupid and they hate to see other working people with smoething they haven't got. The hate against the subway workers who have good benefits is beyond me. I have no confidence in my fellow american anymore, sadly.[/quote]

Divide and conquer, an old strategy used very effectively by the Republicans and their megamoney masters. Lose your job a few years ago due to the Wall Street fraud? Don't be mad at them, or insist they be brought to justice; be mad at public sector employees who were able to keep their jobs. Upset about lack of upward mobility and fair pay at your job? Don't blame megamoney, or work toward organizing a union; instead, direct hatred toward union members and support politicians who are in favor of "Right To Work" laws. I don't have a lot of hope--so many are so stupid.
Drjohnrock is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|