View Single Post
Old 10.23.2017, 10:58 PM   #21782
dirty bunny
expwy. to yr skull

dirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
NO! Don’t! No! Do not watch any Hellraiser movies after Hellbound!

Seriously man, your enjoyment of the franchise is at stake here. I know you’ve seen and somehow like??? Hellraiser III, (must have seen it a few decades ago... maybe in early high school?) but VENTURE NO FURTHER!!!

The ideal play is to watch Hellraiser and Hellbound and then STOP RIGHT FUCKING THERE to preserve your appreciation for the awesome weirdness of those two great movies.

Promise me... PROMISE me you will not watch another single solitary frame of any post-1990 Hellraiser film. It’s for your own good! I envy the fuck out of you.

haha they're really that bad huh? well in that case I guess I can resist the urge