View Single Post
Old 11.08.2014, 02:34 AM   #46998
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverasskiss
Ween - Quebec

Ween have always made me feel good with a slight skin crawl. if they make your skin crawl then thats good. because they're mocking yr ass or maybe not. of course if yr hetero and low self a stem. it's the confusion.

man, i miss Ween. my daughter loves Pure Guava and the new justin timberlake. im a sick man.

The Pod and the Oneness is just too nevermind sickly mono mushrooms

I can't really listen to The Pod from start to finish anymore. It can be a bit, eeeh... torturous. Haha. I still love GodWeenSatan: The Oneness though. So much of it feels so close to punk and hardcore, yet so goddamn goofily far away. And so Ween was born.

I miss them too, and Quebec is glorious. My favorite is Chocolate and Cheese, though... Truth. But you can't really go wrong with anything that band released.

I haven't heard that FreeMan album yet. Not even sure if it's Gene or Dean's gig. But I'll get to it.

I wouldn't mind a Ween reunion. Nothing fancy, no spectacle... It would just be dope if they suddenly started dropping albums again without warning or fanfare, and acted like 2012 never happened. Maybe even under a slightly different name. I'm serious. I'd buy that shit.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|