View Single Post
Old 08.31.2014, 10:20 AM   #12
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Babes in Toyland have always been the underrated band of the grunge phenomenon in the 90s for me. Great musicians, vocals, attitude and seemed willing to restrain from being sucked into the fame bullshit so many of these bands were so drawn in but kept on criticising to get their credibility points from fans who sometimes, luckily, had more imagination, smelled the bluff and move on. Kurt Cobain wanted his next record to sound like ''Automatic for the People'', remember? I like that record myself but is it an alternative to anything? In that respect I think someone like Courtney Love has always been more sincere than Kurt Cobain himself, and their respective bands' music doesn't sound so different to me now. She's still alive though, which doesn't work to her own advantage.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|