View Single Post
Old 02.13.2012, 05:30 PM   #1469
hipster_bebop_junkie
100%

hipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asses
Cool, you are in for treat. That's a fine installment of the Avantgarde Project (which of them is not, right?). I'll e-mail to request deletion or that they move it to Dupenhagen Moonbat's AGP archive and see what happens. All info I found in the FAQs so far indicates that archive would decide where collection automatically dump the files to, which I think kind of sucks. I don't really want to go through the hassle of being e-mailing constantly to ask someone to move shit I upload to the collection I intend to add it to. If I'm likely to run into the same inconvenience every time, I might just clean up my Dropbox and share there sporadically.
hipster_bebop_junkie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|