View Single Post
Old 11.05.2020, 04:33 AM   #52
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicfit
Source for this (possibly not a tweet or facebook post without any source for the data)?
I just made a search and found only “fact checks” that, no matter who will end up winning, proof this is fake news made up mixing data with 2018 midterms elections.

No, I cannot provide the source. I heard the discussion on the radio yesterday morning (believe it was an AP reporter) and then I heard a blurb at the top of the hour ABC news break. However, this AP story mentions Biden winning by less than 1% and the upcoming recount.

Biden narrowly wins Wisconsin; Trump to call for a recount

As we approach 0333 AM here in Texas, the Arizona lead Joe Biden thought he had when he went to bed last night won’t be the same when he wakes up in a few hours......and still not one Arizona Democrat has proclaimed victory.
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|