View Single Post
Old 05.31.2011, 08:40 AM   #102
mindbomb
little trouble girl

mindbomb kicks all y'all's assesmindbomb kicks all y'all's assesmindbomb kicks all y'all's assesmindbomb kicks all y'all's assesmindbomb kicks all y'all's assesmindbomb kicks all y'all's assesmindbomb kicks all y'all's assesmindbomb kicks all y'all's assesmindbomb kicks all y'all's assesmindbomb kicks all y'all's assesmindbomb kicks all y'all's asses

Glow in the dark Ghost Rider cover.

My whole collection was about 30 comics in total. About 90% Marvel and some D.C.(GreenLantern) Unfortunately in 2003 my roommate stole my collection when I moved out of our apartment as we hated each other and I still do. Finally this year I accused him of taking my collection of comics and more. He lied about it of course. Oh well, there's nothing I can really do about those sweet comics now. I doubt he even knew anything about comics anyway. He was probably thinking they were worth a lot of money cause I had about 5 Spiderman#1s. Those #1s are simply from a series around 1992. The real comics worth money are the original series in the 60s and earlier. My most valuable comic was Wolverine#2 worth about $15 tops. Damn, I miss those comics now.