Thread: cap n jazz
View Single Post
Old 02.14.2008, 03:14 AM   #10
uhler
invito al cielo

uhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
It's funny, I saw Make Believe at some festival last year, and I was thinking, 'Man, that guy sure does sound like the cap'n jazz/joan of arc/etc dude...' and some guy was yelling out "PLAY LITTLE LEAGUE!" And I was like "Uhhhhhhhh..." So, I went home and looked it up, and it was Mr. Kinsella. They broke up like a month afterwards too!

hahaha. my friend likes joan of arc and the owls. i saw the owls live once and this guy who looks like bill clinton randomly came in the club and got onstage and started singing with them. he was very drunk and his wife had to pull him away. i saw make believe with hella. they were pretty good. during hella's set tim kinsella stood in the front row and spazzed out during their whole set.

little league is my favorite cap n jazz song.
uhler is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|