Thread: silverchair
View Single Post
Old 09.08.2006, 03:07 PM   #1
alteredcourse
expwy. to yr skull

alteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's asses
One of the first bands i flew into screaming when i was younger . And much to my delight they just keep getting better as they get older .

They've been making some more music according to their site chairpage.com . see ? =D

The band’s fifth studio album will be launched at Homebake 2006.
The as yet untitled disc is in the final stages of recording and they’re currently in Prague tracking some orchestral pieces on three songs. They will then head to Los Angeles to start mixing in a couple of weeks so you can expect their highly anticipated new album to land in stores right around Homebake, with a preceding single released over coming months to serve as a very welcome taster.
(HOMEBAKE 2006 – Party In The Park
Saturday December 2nd, 2006
The Domain, Sydney City, NSW")

July 27, 2006
Chris Joannou :
As I write this Daniel is finishing up the last of his vocals and the plan is to start mixing in a week or two. At this stage we hope to have the album out before Christmas and to do a few shows around that release.

Question from a fan answered by Chris Joannou :
9. Do you think you'll do a big tour for the next album?
Yep!

=D
alteredcourse is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|