View Single Post
Old 08.25.2006, 07:27 AM   #7
pao-lino
bad moon rising

pao-lino kicks all y'all's assespao-lino kicks all y'all's assespao-lino kicks all y'all's assespao-lino kicks all y'all's assespao-lino kicks all y'all's assespao-lino kicks all y'all's assespao-lino kicks all y'all's assespao-lino kicks all y'all's assespao-lino kicks all y'all's assespao-lino kicks all y'all's assespao-lino kicks all y'all's asses
I saw her a couple of weeks ago and she was anything but shy or anxious-she played two hours and joked a lot, danced on stage. can't say I liked the show very much (the usual dead times, many dull improvisation, just few seconds attached songs and then changes) but she's... beautiful.
you can see she's fragile-she said "sorrysorrysorry" too many times...
she didn't drink on stage! hope she overtook that "problem"-the other time I saw her she finished a jack daniels bottles within 4 songs and then fucked the show up.
bad thing about this gig she was alone--all of her songs in the end are made of the same two notes, so if at guitar or piano they turn out repetitive. greatest's songs are really great if accompained with trumpets and steel guitars.
here's a video of the festival I was. notice how she's happy and glorious saying "sober".
http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...nze+disturbate
pao-lino is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|