View Single Post
Old 09.05.2013, 02:21 PM   #17378
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
I felt the same way for the first half hour but then it started to grow on me. I'm still not sure if I really liked it though.

Also last night watched

Fistful of Dollars

Awaiting Suchfriends' reminder that Clint wasn't 'Clint' till the 80s.

The first 45 minutes is most of what I skipped over, and then like you, felt conflicted about the remaining 30 minutes or so I watched that was condensed from the remaining hour and half

Like you, I'm not sure I really liked it, in fact I didn't particularly like it at all, yet, I still watched at least a good portion of it, so I'm not sure exactly if I didn't like it.
As to Clint, he ain't jacko, Clint had some epic films in the 1970s. I'm sorry that y'all like the campy, soft-spoken, almost Jerry Lewis version of Jack Nicholson pre-1980 (China Town aside), Me, I prefer the curmudgeon billy bad a$$ version of later years.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|