View Single Post
Old 09.07.2009, 09:52 PM   #120
Satan
invito al cielo

Satan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satan
it is appalling that anyone actually thinks that a woman should not have a right to choose to have an abortion if she gets pregnant and doesn't want the kid or can't take care of it. just like how the government thinks they can tell people what they can and can't put in their bodies. worry about your fucking self.
oh and this has nothing to do with gender but i wonder if men were the ones having babies (that pregnant dude doesn't count, that was a chick) if it would be the same way? because a lot of people's mentality is that women were made to have babies so "killing your baby" is some kind of cardinal sin, you are rejecting god's plan for you as a woman or whatever.
personally i don't believe in god but i used to and i didn't feel any differently about the issue back then. babies don't come from god, babies come from FUCKING which is your own damn fault and fortunately there are steps you can take to correct the mistake you made when you went without your raincoat and got knocked up. that's life, kids.