View Single Post
Old 04.13.2014, 08:05 PM   #98
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverasskiss
i clearly understand what Such is saying, so YOU people are looking TOO much into it. you guys are bringing up shit that happened in the nirvana 90's and early 2000's. besides the Juno soundtrack and the Starbucks shit i don't see them havin an affect on anything mainstream recently. also, not saying they're indie or obscure.... just some noisy alt rock that doesn't deserve to be in the cock n soul hall of fame untill 2035.

i don't even think they should be in there at all. just a side note of what the guitar should've been explored by as inventive musicians years ago with a nonrockist state of mind. it's all shit along with Steven Tylers dirty cum rags hanging off his mic. stinkin of his cocaine rotten pussy 70's slack jaw mouth.

You have such a magical way with words, its like, what the english language was composed for.. Priceless.
Don't let the haterz hate, we love you foreverasskiss, ESPECIALLY those who complain about you,
they love you the most, they just refuse to admit it inside..

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|