View Single Post
Old 12.27.2017, 10:15 PM   #21985
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
i dont care about wins like i dont care about the rocknroll hall of fame so it’s a pointless point for me what the shit is considered “best” outside of the technical awards— stuff like editing and sound editing and so forth is usually well earned. but you gotta get into that geekdom and nobody who wins it is a celebrity.

but yeah i wanna see it now that it’s out on bluray.

i’ll have to wait though, cuz i’m moving this spring and have to change utilities etc. wheeeeeeee! im ready!!

Moving? Eh?

Yeah, it’s a great one for technical stuff. Zero non-practical effects. And sound engineering that’s truly experimental and awesome.

We’ve talked about Nolan a bunch, so let me know when you see it. I’m really curious. I feel like it might be one of the best and “truest” war movies I’ve ever seen.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|