View Single Post
Old 11.15.2009, 08:01 PM   #81
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by terriblecanyons
um, no. I left him some less than three hearts on his usernotes, but I leave stupid shit like that on everyone's usernotes. I never said anything like that, I'm not even that kind of person to call ANYONE some stupid nickname like that, in fact I hate that shit. he called me some shit like cotton candy and whatever the fuck he said, but I thought he was just joking around (stupid me). after that it started getting out of hand. calling me, literally sobbing, because you "miss me"... right. I was his friend when he was freaking out (dumb idea, I had no idea he'd done it 234534354 times before), but once he started being weird, telling me to drop everything and go live with him... I was through.

who woulda thunk that internet peoples got emotional problems eh?
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|