View Single Post
Old 03.25.2018, 03:42 PM   #185
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
Speaking of Kanye he was at one of the March of Lives.

He actually looks pretty happy in himself. I know a)given the situation the picture it's taken in b)it's a single photo it's easy to say and we don't truly know. Here's hoping he's sorted himself out anyway.

I'm a massive fan of Kim Kardashian, but man, she looks stunning here.

And nod to Common there too.

This made me SO happy!

I covered a local march as press, but wasn’t able to actively participate. It was a good assignment though, and I saw this on my FB feed just after finishing up all the photo and copy work.

Awesome.

Re: Kim — Yes, I too am not a fan, but she is magfuckingnificent. Beeautiful with or without makeup, irrespective of hair color. Goddamn gorgeous.
Vapid, sure, but not completely empty. Though I will say I’ve dated plenty of girls who were crazy hot and crazy-crazy, with just enough of a spark to keep me hanging on to the hope that they’ll become less vacuous human beings. It’s never actually worked out.

Still... I am profoundly attracted to her. There’s a sweetness in her eyes. I prefer the “basic” photos to the near-nude ones. Sweatpants > sparkly dresses. Yum.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|